Added benefits of funeral cover
In addition to getting a lump sum payout in the event of a death, you are also entitled to extra benefits that will make it that much easier to organise a funeral. For instance:
We don’t want to have to call on a lawyer after a death in the family, but having the option on your funeral plan does help.
- You and your family have access to 24hr, telephonic legal advice within any aspect of the law.
- This benefit is only available for immediate family funeral plans, but does include a 30-minute free consultation should any matter require legal action.
- As an added bonus, you can have standard legal documentation provided for free.
- You and your family have 24hr access to crisis management in the event of a hijacking or home invasion.
- If your cellphone is stolen during the hijacking, we will replace your phone with R100 airtime loaded, so that you can reach out to those you love.
- If your credit card is stolen, you will receive a debit card pre-loaded with R500.
- You also have access to a locksmith in the event of your keys being stolen during a robbery or hijacking, a security guard at your home and alternative accommodation, if required.
- This provides confidential testing and treatment within 72 hours of an incident.
- This benefit is also accessible to all members on the policy providing 24hr telephonic access to trauma counsellors.
- You get access to anti-retroviral therapy as well as STD-preventative medication.
These are just a few of the many benefits that you can enjoy with your funeral plan. For a full list of details, get in touch with us.