Roadside assistance 101
Having comprehensive insurance comes with more than just great cover for your car, you get roadside assistance too. For free. Think of roadside assistance as your guardian angel when you get stranded on the side of the road. Here is what you get:
- If you get stuck on the side of the road with a flat tyre, you just have to give us a call and we’ll send someone out to help you.
- Same thing goes if you thought that you could make it to the petrol station on your way to work but ran out of petrol instead. We’ll send someone out with fuel to get you on your way again.
- What about if you accidentally leave your lights on and end up with a flat battery? We have you covered for that as well.
Leave the breakdowns to your car
Don’t worry when things go wrong (alright, maybe you can just a little) – but know that you aren’t totally stranded.
- Your roadside assistance has you covered in the event of a breakdown.
- You’ll be towed to the nearest dealer after a mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- We’ll even give you a list of mechanics we trust to service your car if you need it.
Don’t get stranded
Accidents happen, and when they do you don’t want to be stranded on the side of the road with a car that won’t move. That is where roadside assistance comes in:
- We have approved towing companies who will come to your assistance when things go wrong.
- Better yet, we’ll let your friends or family know what happened (if you can’t).
- If you are stranded more than 100km away from home after a vehicle breakdown, we arrange to pay up to R500 towards alternative transportation for you and 6 people.
Comprehensive car insurance doesn’t have to be a chore when your insurer has a heart.